Thursday 29 August 2013

ELLISHA KELLY SPICER

My Pinterest boards are where I create moodboards at the start of each new project.


























I design and create Bespoke Headwear & Accessories inspired by nature, festivals and places I've been to.



One of the leaflets I have created to hand out near to my market stall.



Photos of my portable market stall that I take to music festivals, vintage & craft fairs.





















Photos of my portable market stall that I take to music festivals, vintage & craft fairs.






Fashion shoot of the Flower Crown Headpiece I designed & styled.





A few of the accessories I've created for 'Her Curious Nature' at Topshop Oxford Circus in 2011/2012




Visual Research - Festival fashion moodboard I use for inspiration.







































































Pattern cutting development and styling on the stand - Panelled Corset Dress


































Recycled Materials Project - Seatbelt Dress